Our vessel(s)/company is/are licensed by DOC and the Auckland Council to visit islands in the Hauraki Gulf
This is what you must to do to prepare for your trip:
- Check your bags for stowaways: mice, rats, Argentine ants and rainbow skinks.
- Ensure your footwear, clothing and bags are clean and free of soil and seeds.
- Pack your lunch in a rodent-proof container eg. hard plastic with lid.
- Make sure everything you bring is in a sealed or zipped closed bag. Food must be packed into rodent-proof/sealed Containers. No open bags or boxes.
- Any camping or overnight gear must be thoroughly checked for pest stowaways.
If you have any doubts or questions about your packed items please ask sales staff or the boat crew.
If you would like more information please visit the Department of Conservation website